XDS: Headend Systems
- Live Broadcasting News! Talk and Sports
- Store & Forward Save satellite transmission costs
- Copy Split/Spot Insertion Localize advertising
- Time Shift Payback
- Broadcast Radio
- Multiple Dwelling Units
- Retail Stores
- Drop-in Radio Spectrum
- Four balanced inputs
- MPEG1 layer II format (MP2)
- XDS-MUX backplane output
- Trans-coding synchronous inputs
- AAC format (optional)
- Two ancillary data inputs/port
- Four synchronous MPEG inputs
- MPEG1 layer III format (MP3) (optional)
- Multi rate encoding
- WMA format (optional)
- One ASI input
- Two ASI outputs
- LVDS output
- 10/100BT Ethernet port
- Alarm port and M&C via RS232
- Store and forward
- DHCP, NFS, HTTP, Telnet
XDS Radio Platform
Learn more about ATX’s XDS System, the most innovative, advanced, cost effective radio and audio broadcasting platform.
STORE & FORWARD AND FILE DELIVERY
The XDS-Headend seamlessly interfaces to the XDS-Courier store and forward sub-system. Media files can be transmitted to clients via satellite or internet links.
The XDS-MUX module is programmable to output virtual channels as a “live assist” device. The play list includes media and channel format specifications. This permits the network operation to automatically schedule content to air at a specific time or on a specific event.
Each XDS-PRO receiver is uniquely addressable via physical ID, Logical ID and Group ID which allows for maximum flexibility in configuring a network.