Both large and small radio networks are under growing pressure to reduce costs and improve the efficiency and capabilities of their content distribution and network control infrastructures, as well as improve the efficiency of the monetization operations.
Preventing radio networks and individual stations from realizing these goals is a shortage of fully integrated and comprehensive solutions that streamline all aspects of content distribution and bring greater efficiency to targeted placement of commercial spots, local programs and other monetization concerns. As an alternative, radio networks must cobble together multicomponent and multivendor solutions that only loosely integrate automation and sales and traffic systems, as well as ad insertion operations. Also lacking is a cloud-based management and control system that enables engineers and others to take control of their end-to-end operations from any Internet-connected device and from anywhere in the world.
ATX is the worldwide leader in the radio broadcast gateway market. The company’s field-proven XDS radio distribution platform helps small and large radio networks deliver, schedule, and playout live and pre-recorded audio, via satellite or the Internet, to radio stations throughout the world, for AM/FM and or streaming broadcast. The fully integrated XDS platform seamlessly manages localized ads, weather, news, and any other content over live and pre-recorded programing. It is the most innovative, advanced, and cost-effective radio and audio broadcasting platform in the world.
- Distribution of live and pre-recorded content
- Spot insertion, program replacement
- Time zone delay/delayed playback
- Advanced scheduling
- Pre-recorded channels and virtual channels
- Complete integration with sales, traffic, and automation systems
- Off-air play monitoring and verification
- Web-based control and management
- Open APIs that enable easy integration with third-party systems
- Accountability (at receiver and broadcast levels)a