PD6IP: 6-Channel MPEG-2 IP Encoder
ATX’s PD6IP is a high-performance MPEG-2 video encoder that encodes six composite video and stereo inputs into either MPTS or SPTS. Occupying a single rack space, the compact unit additionally offers closed captioning (EIA608).
- Encodes up to six composite video and stereo audio inputs into one MPTS or six SPTS UDP/IP
- Codec: MPEG-2 MP@ML video compression
- 1 RU unit
- Equipped with closed captioning (EIA608)
- Supports Dolby® AC3 and MPEG-1 Layer II audio
- Remote control and monitoring via an easy-to-use web browser