DVISn Nano Encoder – IP Out
The DVISn (Nano) encoder/multiplexer with IP output is the most cost-effective and smallest form factor solution within the DVIS line of products for inserting locally generated content into an MDU, hotel or commercial property in digital format. It is ideal for applications requiring a low-cost, basic solution for SD MPEG-2 encoding and IP distribution of locally generated content. Extremely compact and wall mountable, the DVISn device fits into virtually any space and includes fully integrated audio/video encoding, multiplexing and IP encapsulation.
- Available in 1- or 2-channel configurations
- Supports MPEG-2 encoding
- Fully integrated audio/video encoding, multiplexing and IP encapsulation
- Video inputs: CVBS (in NTSC or PAL baseband formats)
- IP output
- Compact and wall mountable
- HTTP-based GUI allows for easy set-up and control using a standard web browser
Solution: Channel Insertion
ATX Networks offers cable operators a broad breadth of local content insertion solutions that perform a variety of functions, including encoding, muxing and channel add/drop, while offering industry-leading scalability, power efficiency and ease-of-use.