UCrypt IP to IP
ATX’s UCrypt IP to IP (IP2IP) media distribution gateway is designed to enable MSOs and other service providers to ingest specific programs from their IP video network, encrypt them with Pro:Idiom® or AES-128 Fixed Key encryption and redistribute the encrypted versions of the programs over the network.
An easy-to-use, Web-based UI for remote configuration, management and monitoring improves operational efficiency. The UCrypt IP to IP solution is able to encrypt 1.7Gbps of program streams and supports both SD and HD, as well as MPEG-2 and H.264 program streams. The solution is ideal for operators looking to build a dedicated encrypted channel lineup to be delivered over direct fiber from a central headend in a protected format into commercial and hospitality locations.
- Operational Efficiency – MSOs can reduce costs and operational overhead by streamlining operations for transitioning, and re-encrypting digital IP multicast feeds to other formats
- Content Security Compliance – Enables both transport link security (AES128) as well as industry ratified encryption within hospitality & commercial properties for service provider adherence to their content license agreements
- Reduced Trouble Calls – Proven track record of long-term operation in mission-critical and high-visibility environments with multiple layers of integrated redundancy and robustness
- Ease of Deployment – Enterprise-grade features, such as remote configuration and monitoring capability, including the ability to pro-actively monitor deployed devices via a central UCrypt Monitoring Server instance, makes it easier for MSOs and other service providers to keep tabs on the health of their networks
- Cost Efficiency – Superior processing capacity at competitive pricing allows service providers to meet their required ROI for servicing commercial and hospitality accounts
- Encrypt up to 1.7Gbps of program streams
- Supports de-multiplexing at the input and re-multiplexing at the output
- Supports SPTS and MPTS output formats over multicast or unicast
- Supports HD/SD, MPEG-2 or H.264 program streams
- Output in Pro:Idiom or AES-128 Fixed Key encrypted or clear IP streams
- Includes configurable EPG (Electronic Program Guide) channel
- Allows for PSIP VCT insertion for virtual channel mapping
- Support for SCTE-18 EAS override functionality
- Supports SNMP-based alerts and alarms
- Easy-to-use, web-based UI for remote configuration, management and monitoring
- Proactively mass-monitorable via ATXs UCrypt Monitoring Server
Solution: Bulk Media Distribution
ATX Networks is helping video service providers break through market barriers and rewrite the rules of engagement in the commercial space. Through the bulk delivery of video and related services to MDUs, healthcare facilities and hospitality venues, such as hotels and sports arenas, Pay TV operators can reach a largely untapped and potentially lucrative commercial market.