ART, Adaptive Return Transmitter
Return bandwidth is causing a significant strain on today’s return path transmitters. To alleviate this problem ATX supplies adaptive clipping mitigation return path transmitter modules for most of the popular analog return nodes. These transmitters use ATX’s patented clipping mitigation technology, which was first used in our acclaimed Chromadigm full band forward transmitter, to optimize and significantly improve the dynamic RF input range of the return path by 3-8 dB. Node modules of most vendors are available.
- Improves dynamic range by 3-8 dB over current return transmitters
- Enables significant reduction of transmitter clipping
- Up to 204 MHz return bandwidth (better than digital return solutions)
- Provides extended bandwidth capability over proprietary digital return solutions
- 40 dB NPR over 20 dB dynamic range (better than digital return solutions)
- +3 dBm CWDM transmitter (contact ATX for other return laser options)