RRM, RFoG Repeater Module
ATX’s I-HUB RFoG repeater module is an addition to the outdoor hardened I-HUB platform. It is a highly integrated module that contains all downstream and upstream RFoG repeater functionality. It also supports xPON OLT insertion. It is a cost- and power-effective scalable solution. The I-HUB repeater module uses an express port to combine upstream and downstream on a single fiber, or the user can remove the optical jumper to do separate fibers. It is compatible with any downstream transmitter and analog upstream receiver.
- Scalable solution for 8, 16, 24 or 32 outputs
- Uses express port to combine upstream and downstream on a single fiber, or user can remove the optical jumper to do separate fibers
- Compatible with any downstream transmitter and analog upstream receiver
- Master module has 8 direct optical outputs, but also optional connections for up to 3 slave modules that can be added or removed at any time
- Each slave module supports another 8 outputs for a total full population of 32 outputs. This can be 32 ONUs with no OBI, or add optical passives on outputs to support more ONUs