Pads / EQs / Connectors / Accessories
A combination of MCX, F and BNC connectors for miniature coaxial cable enables users to easily interface between the MCX-based MAXNET II platform and legacy F and BNC equipment. MAXNET II’s optimized RF performance, non-blind entry compression MCX, F and BNC connectors and terminators allow for easy field installation.
Other MAXNET II accessories include connector installation tools, MCX to F adaptors, locking header blocks, plug-in pads and EQs (along with an insertion/extraction tool), inline MCX pads, mini cable and fiber installation/extraction tools, and replacement fans.
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- Compression connectors feature non-blind entry to allow for easy field installation and reassures installers that a solid connection is made
- Crimp connector for RG59 cable allows direct connection to MCX connectors on ATX MAXNET II gear and is ideal for long runs between equipment or the replacement of legacy F connector gear with high density MAXNET II gear without routing new cable
- 75 ohm terminators offer optimized RF performance on unused module ports
- MCX to F and BNC adapters accommodate the transition from an MCX connector environment to a legacy F or BNC connector environment
- Locking header blocks are easily installed onto rear of modules in order to lock connectors in place and increase reliability
- Plug-in pad and EQs allow for RF signal adjustments at various locations in the network and are available from 0-20 dB in 1 dB increments, 16-20 dB recommended for return band only – now offering higher value pads above 20 dB for return path applications only
- High quality, compact, gold-plated inline MCX pads with MCX female to MCX male connections are available from 1-10 dB in 1 dB increments, as well as 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 dB