Passive modules include multiple configurations of MAXNET splitters/combiners, broadcast/narrowcast combiners, DCs, filters, and a signal conditioning (pad/EQ) module. All splitting, combining, and DC modules are equipped with plug-in pads and EQs (where applicable).
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based platform to fit any architecture
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- Removable front face for pad and EQ adjustment on most ports
- F and BNC connector options
- High performance specification from 5-1002 MHz
- In addition to various splitters and combiners, there are also directional couplers and custom narrowcast service group management options
- High density broadcast narrowcast combiner modules with 12 dB test points to be used at the input to each downstream optical transmitter